Neighborhood Publications, Inc. values the privacy of every resident and implements a series of privacy control measures including the following:
- The Directory has restricted access and is password-protected.
- Residents are given the ability to control what will be displayed on the Website Directory. They can make this selection when they first register, and can change these selections at any time by clicking on My Profile.
- Some families asked that children’s names be listed on the Directory. We extend our apologies for not including them; however, our concern is for the safety of the children.
- The resident listing information in this directory comes from multiple sources, and we apologize for any inaccuracies. Residents are asked to verify accuracy of their directory listed when they first register, and can update this information at any time by clicking on My Profile.
- Users will only be able to see one resident’s address and telephone number at a time so they cannot print out lists of residents.
- The information contained in the list of residents is neither intended nor allowed to be used for marketing purposes. Any company considering use of this information for marketing purposes – please do not! This list has been “seeded” to expose misuse. Anyone attempting to abuse the information will be promptly contacted and appropriate action will be taken.
- The information contained in the list of residents also includes addresses that are on a Do Not Solicit List, and any attempt to distribute marketing material will result in appropriate action.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at Privacy@ConnectToNeighbors.com.